Today electronics is an extremely fast developing, most innovative and highly competitive industry. Market leaders must constantly improve their product development process efficiency and renew product lines with innovate products. Engineers are facing a need to add more usability features in even smaller packaging, all while constantly reducing production costs. Optimization technologies now play an essential role and have a wide impact on electronics and electrical equipment product development.
pSeven provides a supreme and universal suite of data analysis and optimization tools that enable the business to target this matrix of tasks. Integrating pSeven into all stages of product development allows to:
- Strongly shorten time to market through process automation.
- Drastically increase product performance with state-of-the-art optimization algorithms.
- Speed up the routine tasks of creating CAE models and producing data analysis reports.
- Capture essential knowledge with data management and robust approximation models.
- Automate virtual testing for product reliability.
Bi-Objective Optimization of the Waveguide
The issue is to position the waveguide septum to split power correctly with the minimal signal reflection. It is solved with pSeven and third-party methods for comparison. Resulting Pareto frontier allows engineers making weighted trade-off decisions.
Learn more >