DATADVANCE Academic Program is an initiative to support the academic process worldwide with the newest software tools and expert knowledge in the domain of data analysis, design optimization and automation of engineering processes.
We provide students, teachers and researchers worldwide with the academic licenses for pSeven and pSeven Core software for educational and research purposes and support to foster the specialists skilled in multidisciplinary design optimization and predictive modeling:
- Fully functional product licenses are available at a special price for educational purposes. Request an academic license and contact your local sales representative.
- Academic users have access to the same product documentation, tutorials and support that are available for commercial users.
- Training courses for students are organized upon request.
There are three types of Academic licenses:
According to the terms of End-User License Agreement, all Academic licenses may not be used for any commercial activity, such as:
- Commercial production design, design validation or design assessment work
- Commercial manufacturing engineering work
- Commercial research
- Consulting work performed by academic students, faculty or academic account staff
- Training of commercial company employees
- Competitive analysis (benchmarking)
Joint Research Activities
We partner with academic institutions and research centers to jointly execute the commercial projects and perform research:
- DATADVANCE offers academic partners the opportunity to execute the research and commercial projects using pSeven and pSeven Core.
- Students and teachers reinforce their successful projects portfolio and get a broad exposure to the industry. Software licenses are offered at a special rate, affordable for academic institutions. Expert support of DATADVANCE can is provided upon request.
- To enhance the visibility of academic research activities to the scientific community, DATADVANCE publishes the selected papers at the website and in the scientific magazines with the consent of the author. See some selected publications, including academic ones, and read the Citation Rules below if you plan to create a publication.
The current members of DATADVANCE Academic Program include The Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Institute for Information Transmission Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Peter The Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University and other institutions in Russia, Europe and Asia.
When writing a technical paper, article, thesis, poster or presentation, you may need to reference DATADVANCE or its products. Please follow the rules below to avoid any violation.
Product names, trademarks and copyright:
- Always specify the software name (pSeven, pSeven Core or both) which has been used to identify the product(s) and capabilities correctly and let the readers understand your text better.
- When indicating the product, please, state the release version as well. Refer to your product license form for the correct product name.
- Product documentation references should be accompanied by the relevant product name, release version, document chapter and page.
- Manuals, tutorials and other documentation accompanying the software are protected by the copyright law and are subject to nondisclosure provisions in your software license agreement. Request for DATADVANCE written permission to use documentation materials, images and logos.
- If you paraphrase or summarize a documentation text in your own words, cite the source of this information.
- Do not cite technical support responses and other private communications with DATADVANCE without ratification. Request for DATADVANCE written permission to cite a quote.
- Authors and any other third parties who refer to pSeven must use the trademark ™ with the first usage. It is not necessary to use it in the further references.