DATADVANCE specialists carry out trainings for the companies in Europe and Russia, which want to master design optimization and building approximation models, get familiar with the advanced data analysis and predictive modeling software to solve everyday design challenges quicker.
DATADVANCE invites you to master advanced surrogate modeling and optimization techniques in pSeven and pSeven Core during the three-day training session. You will discover how to set up multi-objective optimization process in both pSeven and pSeven Core, how to build fast and robust approximation models for data analysis or surrogate-based optimization.
During the training course, you will master the skills of:
- Single-, multi-objective, robust and multidisciplinary Design Optimization.
- Batch, sequential and adaptive Design of Experiments for saving computational time.
- Data Fusion to build approximation models using data of variable fidelity and significantly improve its quality.
- Sensitivity Analysis that allows removing the least important features and get more optimization iterations with the same budget and other benefits.
- Dimension Reduction to reduce the dimensionality of complex objects descriptions for easier parameterization, optimization and visualization.
- CAD/CAE integration capabilities in pSeven for modeling and simulation automation.
You will be shown a live demonstration of these capabilities application in pSeven and pSeven Core and participate in problem solution discussions.
Trainings are delivered either in English or Russian.
Standard trainings are available in France and Russia. On-site and custom trainings are available on-demand.
1500 € for a two-day training and 2100 € for a three-day training.
This amount includes lunches, coffee breaks and training material, but doesn’t include transportation, dinner nor hotel fees. On-demand trainings fee depends on the individual parameters.