August 11, 2022
pSeven Enterprise v2022.08 Release
DATADVANCE development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2022.08, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings a lot of improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Updates and Changes
- You can view and manage app runs in AppsHub using the new Runs sidebar available in all apps, including those published with a custom app UI.
- Click [Runs >] at the upper left of the app page to open the Runs sidebar.
- Click a run in the sidebar to view its results.
- To delete runs you no longer need, select them in the sidebar and click the [Delete] button that appears.
- By default, you can view and delete only your runs. The app owner can view and delete all runs.
- Updated the Design space exploration block (beta), resolving a number of usability and compatibility issues. Since this version, future pSeven Enterprise updates will keep compatibility with the current Design space exploration block version.
- You can use the table editor in the Edit value dialog to create any custom table, as it now supports adding, removing, renaming and reordering table columns.
- Improved Edit value dialog usability for simple values (numbers and strings).
Deployment and administration
- Windows extension node setup no longer requires Internet access. In a deployment with the "on-demand" block execution strategy enabled, a deployment administrator can control the block shutdown timeout with the new Inactive block timeout setting.
- Updated the pSeven Enterprise administration guide.
- Fixed a user management issue where pSeven Enterprise deployment could stop with an error if some users have changed their usernames since the previous version upgrade or restart.
- Fixed a stability issue in workflow run management where a run that failed to start was blocking subsequent workflow runs for all users, and all those runs got stuck in the "Configuration" state until you restart pSeven Enterprise.
- Fixed a stability issue with the user interface service (appserver) where it could run out of memory if there are users who monitor run logs during execution, which caused a service restart, creating UI issues for other Studio users.
User Block Development
- You can implement a user block that runs an existing pSeven Enterprise workflow as the current user running a workflow with your block. Such user blocks work with the pSeven Enterprise REST API described in the REST API guide. pSeven Enterprise provides access to the REST API through the following block environment variables:
- DA__P7__BLOCK__REST_API_URL - contains the REST API URL.
- DA__P7__BLOCK__REST_API_TOKEN - contains the REST API authorization token of the current user.
- Fixed an issue with development of Windows-only blocks, where a user who opens such a block was receiving a "Can not submit job to the cluster!" error.
pSeven Enterprise v2022.08 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.