July 26, 2022
pSeven Enterprise v2022.07 Release
DATADVANCE development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2022.07, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings a lot of improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Updates and Changes
- You can manage your account settings - change email, password, and other - in your user profile. To open it, use the new Edit profile command from the pSeven Enterprise user menu.
- To make it easier to find run tabs related to a particular workflow, pSeven Enterprise opens new run tabs next to the related workflow tab, instead of opening them after the last existing tab.
- You can quickly show or hide all block presets, expand and collapse all block groups in the block library using the new [+] and [-] buttons in the Workflow library and Common library panes.
- Updated the REST API guide in the pSeven Enterprise Help to describe REST API v2.
Deployment and administration
- pSeven Enterprise v2022.07 works with a new authentication service based on Keycloak, which improves user account security and provides additional account management options.
- Added the number of remaining Studio and AppsHub user licenses to the Licenses page in the pSeven Enterprise admin interface.
- Updated and extended the pSeven Enterprise deployment and Administration guides following the introduction of a new authentication service based on Keycloak:
- Updated the initial admin account setup instructions in section Admin access.
- Updated the service interaction diagram in section Deployment diagram.
- Updated the instructions for adding new users in section Adding accounts.
User Block Development
- Fixed an issue where loading a block prototype to the workflow library by dragging its folder from the Explorer pane onto the Workflow library pane caused a "Device or resource busy" or "Directory not empty" error.
- Fixed an issue where a value in scientific notation (for example, 1e-08) in block manifest caused an error when you add that block to the workflow library.
pSeven Enterprise v2022.07 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.