April 22, 2020
Recordings of the Webinars Series
Webinar #1 "Introduction to Design Exploration and Predictive Modelling capabilities of pSeven"
The recording of the webinar held on April 8, 2020.
Learn the basics about an intuitive and easy to use set of functionalities available in pSeven, software platform for design space exploration and predictive modeling by Datadvance.
Questions answered during the webinar:
- How to automate complex product development processes and eliminate repetitive tasks.
- How to optimize product design just in a few clicks.
- What is SmartSelection and how it allows any user with no specific competence to build predictive (surrogate) models or to optimize his designs in the shortest term. We prepared a demo to show you how SmartSelection automatically chooses the most efficient design exploration or predictive modeling technique for a given type of problem and data.
- How to visualize the results of various optimization and simulation processes and analyze them with minimum effort
Webinar #2 "Design of Experiments and Optimization in pSeven"
The recording of a second webinar of the series, held on April 15, 2020.
This webinar describes:
- the use of Design Space Exploration (DSX) block and a range of techniques available in pSeven to perform Design of Experiments studies. The generation of data sample using Design Exploration in pSeven will be displayed in a demo case.
- the use the Design Space Exploration (DSX) block to perform Optimization studies in pSeven.
- setting up hints about the problem for SmartSelection technique to choose the most suiltable Design Exploration technique automatically.
Webinar #3 "Predictive Modelling Capabilities in pSeven"
The recording of a webinar, held on April 22, 2020
The third webinar of a series is covering the functionalities of pSeven to build, validate and export predictive models. Webinar describes how to:
- Build and manage predictive models using a set of tools available in pSeven, that can work with both data gathered from automated simulation workflows in pSeven and datasets imported from CSV or Excel files.
- Create a predictive model step by step using Model builder tool in pSeven Analyze.
- Check the accuracy of predictive model and to compare several models.