Come and meet DATADVANCE at the 4th International Conference "Optimization and Applications" (OPTIMA 2013).
You will have a chance to listen to specialists from DATADVANCE about recent results in multi-objective optimization. Alexey Nazarenko will give a talk titled: "Multi-objective generalization of probability of improvement method" (abstract). Nikita Perestoronin will present a work "Multicriteria optimization technique based on local geometry of Pareto set" (abstract).
Dates: September 22-28, 2013
Location: Petrovac, Montenegro
- Mathematical programming,
- Global optimization
- Nondifferential Optimization
- Integer Programming and Combinatirial Optimization
- Multicriteria Optimization
- Equilibrium programming
- Game Theory
- Optimal Control
- Applications in natural sciences, engineering, economics, biology, medicine, etc.
The conference is organized by Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts, University of Montenegro, Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences and University of Evora (Portugal).