DATADVANCE specialists carry out trainings for the companies in Europe and Russia, which want to master the surrogate modeling and optimization, get familiar with the advanced data analysis and predictive modeling software to solve everyday design challenges quickly.
DATADVANCE invites you to master advanced surrogate modeling and optimization techniques in pSeven and pSeven Core during the three-days training session. You will discover how to set up multi-objective optimization process in both pSeven and pSeven Core, how to build fast and cheap surrogate models for data analysis or surrogate-based optimization. During the course, you will master the skills of:
- Design of Experiments to save time and costs of computations.
- Data Fusion to construct surrogate models using data of variable fidelity and significantly improve its quality.
- CAD/CAE tools integration capabilities in pSeven for modeling and simulation automation
Trainers will also explain the theoretical basis and demonstrate the advanced capabilities of pSeven Core:
- Sensitivity management, applicable in surrogate modeling, DoE and optimization and allowing to remove the least important features, get more optimization iterations with the same budget and other benefits.
- Dimension Reduction to reduce the dimensionality of complex objects’ descriptions for the purposes of easier parameterization, optimization or visualization.
You will be shown live demonstration of these capabilities application in pSeven and pSeven Core and participate in problem solution discussions.
Trainings are delivered either in English or Russian.
On-site trainings are also available on demand. Submit request for the on-demand training
1500 € for a two-days training and 2100 € for a three-days training
This amount includes lunches, coffee breaks and training material, but doesn’t include transportation, dinner nor hotel fees. On-demand trainings fee depends on the individual parameters.