Channel Manager, Toulouse
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated sales channel manager to join our office in Toulouse, France.
The channel manager is responsible for indirect sales development through a channel of international resellers. Reporting directly to General Director, his mission is to maximize revenue by expanding and maintaining the group of partner companies linked to Datadvance by a product reseller agreement. Activity concentrates on the indirect sale of new engineering software licenses, renewal of maintenance or lease and, engineering service engagements in high-end industries like aerospace or automotive.
We are only looking for sales professionals having experience in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) for large industries (Aero, Auto, Energy, Manufacturing).
Function mainly includes:
- Expand existing partner channel by searching best candidate for targeted market and geography.
- Meet sales quota and recruitment targets.
- Assess reseller need and provide adequate answers involving other groups like marketing, pre-sales or service teams.
- Train reseller sales team to the company offering and share best practices to facilitate product positioning and successful business development.
- Develop channel sales strategies in alignment with company global sales strategy.
- Develop or ensure execution of a reliable process for reseller activity tracking and reporting.
- Negotiate contract and sales targets with existing resellers and prospects.
- Participate in the development of business plan and targeted sales strategy to address relevant markets.
- Keep track of opportunity development process in CRM system daily.
- Build sales proposals and “think outside the box” to elaborate solution selling scenarios.
- Promote company solutions and knowhow in conferences and trade shows.
- Conduct sales negotiation at C-level or with procurement in an international context.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience after at least 1-year successful career in engineering activities.
- Experience in CAE, CAD, PLM, SPDM, global optimization techniques, engineering process integration, Data Analytics, predictive modeling, reliability analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation. Eager to liaise with customer and develop a strong relationship based on mutual trust.
- Ability to work in full autonomy in a self-motivated mindset.
- Available for frequent domestic and abroad travel.
- Full working proficiency in English and French. German is a plus.
Additional skills being a plus
- Work experience as an engineering software editor.
- Knowledge of aerospace and automotive markets (OEM & supply chain).
- A challenging job as part of an excellent team.
- The pride to promote high-tech innovation.
- A start-up company spirit offering exceptional career opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package made of fixed plus variable part.
Interested to become part of DATADVANCE France? Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com