Account Manager, Toulouse
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated sales account manager to join our office in Toulouse, France.
The account manager is responsible for the entire sales cycle from market analysis, suspect identification, lead generation, opportunity development and closing. Reporting directly to General Director, his mission is to maximize revenue in new accounts as well as cross-sales growth in existing accounts by achieving or exceeding sales quota. Activity concentrates on the sale of new engineering software licenses, renewal of maintenance or lease and, engineering service engagements in high-end industries alike aerospace or automotive.
We only look for sales professionals having experience in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) for large industries (Aero, Auto, Energy, Manufacturing).
Function mainly includes:
- Develop relationship with customers and prospects in a bottom-up or top-down approach.
- Qualify customer context and needs and identify their pain chain.
- Understand engineering problems and work in team with application engineers handling technical part.
- Produce sales materials in engineering context and present to organizations during face to face meetings.
- Align solution offer and presentation to identified needs.
- Participate in development of business plan and targeted sales strategy to address relevant markets.
- Collaborate with marketing, application engineers and engineering services teams.
- Keep track of opportunity development process in CRM system daily.
- Build sales proposals and “think outside the box” to elaborate solution selling scenarios.
- Build and maintain reliable forecast for new license sales, recurrent business and engineering services for assigned territory/accounts.
- Promote company solutions and knowhow in conferences and trade shows.
- Organize workshop events with marketing support.
- Conduct sales negotiation at C-level or with procurement in international context.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience after at least 1 year successful career in engineering activities.
- Experience in CAE, CAD, PLM, SPDM, global optimization techniques, engineering process integration, Data Analytics, predictive modeling, reliability analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation. Eager to liaise with customer and develop strong relationship based on mutual trust.
- Ability to work in full autonomy in a self-motivated mindset.
- Available for frequent domestic and abroad travels.
- Full working proficiency in English and French.
Additional skills being a plus
- Work experience for an engineering software editor.
- Knowledge of aerospace and automotive markets (OEM & supply chain).
- A challenging job as part of an excellent team.
- The pride to promote high-tech innovation.
- A start-up company spirit offering exceptional career opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package made of fixed plus variable part.
Interested to become part of DATADVANCE France?
Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org