April 29, 2016
pSeven 6.7 Release
DATADVANCE development team is pleased to announce the release of pSeven 6.7, a new stable version of the design space exploration platform for every expertise.
Major updates in pSeven 6.7 include:
- New ANSYS Workbench integration block, std.ANSYSWorkbench, enables integrating ANSYS Workbench projects into pSeven workflows. This block maps project's input and output parameters to ports, allowing to use ANSYS Workbench simulations in pSeven to perform optimization and other design space exploration tasks. A new project showing std.ANSYSWorkbench usage is also added to the pSeven 6.7 examples package.
- The Predictive Modeling Toolkit now supports exporting approximation models to a special format that provides better compatibility with Excel. It exports model C code ready to be compiled into a DLL that can be imported in Excel without making changes in the code manually.
- SolidWorks 2016 support added in std.SolidWorks.
- Decreased memory consumption when loading high-dimensional approximation models in the Predictive Modeling Toolkit and std.ApproxPlayer.
- Redesigned 2D plots with better rendering and more visualization settings.
This release also updates the std.NX integration block with better handling of errors from Siemens NX, and provides several other improvements in stability and performance.