December 24, 2015
pSeven 6.5 Release
DATADVANCE development team is pleased to announce the release of pSeven 6.5, a new stable version of our design space exploration platform for every expertise.
The most important updates in this release are:
- Excel support: pSeven can now import data from Excel files and export results to the Excel format. Moreover, data import and export functions now support row selections - for example, you can specify which data to import using a rectangular table selection.
- Improved SolidWorks integration. pSeven 6.5 adds the support for SolidWorks 2015, as well as the support for static studies in SolidWorks Simulation.
- Background optimizations: this release features reduced memory consumption and CPU loads when running workflows that transfer big vectors or matrices between blocks.
pSeven 6.5 also brings usability improvements such as:
- Tree-like view of workflow inputs and outputs with automatic grouping.
- Non-blocking model training in the sample viewer: you can now make changes in the viewer's configuration while it rebuilds the approximation model.
- Improved data shape heuristics when adding data from the project database to a report: avoid incorrect conversion of multidimensional data to series, transpose data on demand.
pSeven 6.5 also resolves many stability issues and contains a number of important bugfixes. For details, you can see the release changelog, or contact us to receive more information and pSeven updates!