October 13, 2015
pSeven 6.2 Release
DATADVANCE development team is pleased to announce the release of pSeven 6.2, a new stable version of our data analysis and design space exploration platform.
This release brings more updates to the direct Siemens NX integration block. Most importantly, std.NX now supports complex assemblies created using WAVE Geometry Linker. Also, the block now reloads NX model automatically when gathering the list of parameters (document tree), making it more convenient to configure the block and edit the model simultaneously. Recent updates also improve std.NX stability and error handling.
pSeven 6.2 has also received the following updates from MACROS 6.2:
- Improvements and bugfixes in the surrogate-based optimization method.
- Updated Gradient Boosting Regression Trees (GBRT) and Tensor Approximation techniques.
- Reduced size of GBRT and componentwise GP (Gaussian processes) approximation models.
- New capability to control the complexity of tensor approximation models.
Important issues resolved in pSeven 6.2 include:
- The incorrect digital signing of the 64-bit installer for Windows due to which it showed that the program comes from an unknown publisher.
- Several bugs in pSeven for Windows that led to unexpected behavior if the path to the project or file you are working on contained Unicode characters.