November 6, 2014
pSeven 4.0 Release
DATADVANCE development team is pleased to announce the release of pSeven 4.0, a new stable version of our platform for automated simulation, process integration, multidisciplinary design optimization, and data analysis.
New in this release:
- New block std.Creo that enables integration of PTC Creo parts and assemblies into pSeven workflows.
- std.Optimizer improvements: better performance in the Surrogate Based Optimization (SBO) mode.
- Data monitoring improvements:
- Named runs: you can now specify the name of run record to create and accumulate results from multiple runs in the same database record.
- Last run shortcut in project database, that always points to the data obtained from the latest workflow run. This allows to quickly update tables and plots that are configured to use the last run record as a data source.
- Values of workflow inputs and outputs are now stored separately from other monitored data, for easier access.
- Run records now also store workflow parameter values run statistics such as start and finish timestamps, the number of times each block started, and other.
- Analyze improvements:
- New plot types: histogram, parallel coordinates, and scatter plot matrix.
- Descriptive statistics tool.
- Integrated full-text search in pSeven documentation.
- Tabbed interface (workflows and reports as tabs) and various other user interface improvements.
This release also includes a number of smaller features and bugfixes. You can also contact us to receive more information and pSeven updates!