February 26, 2014
pSeven 2.1 Release
DATADVANCE development team is pleased to announce the release of pSeven 2.1 Final, the next stable version.
Compared to the previous stable release, pSeven 2.0, this version features the following improvements:
- macros.Optimizer can now accept initial design archive with variable, objective and constraint values.
- pSeven has received a new installer with better Windows support.
This release also fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed a bug in line plots which corrupted plots with added error bands in case if one of the error values is zero.
- Fixed std.ShellScript in Windows version being unable to kill the process it created which could freeze the workflow if it contains an std.ShellScript block with process timeout set.
- Fixed non-existing links displayed in Edit after closing the link creation dialog without selecting the ports to link.
For more details, please see the pSeven User Manual for the release changelogs.
Please contact us to receive more information and pSeven updates!