February 3, 2013
Series of MACROS training sessions in Toulouse
Series of trainings on surrogate modeling and optimization took place from the 23rd till the 31st of January, 2013, in Toulouse. MACROS users from various domains, e.g. systems engineering, intelligent and semantic systems, computational structural mechanics, flight dynamics, etc., and from various organizations like EADS Innovations Works, ASTRIUM Satellites, MICHELIN, ENIT Tarbes, IMACS and a few undisclosed customers participated in these trainings. At these trainings they
- Learnt theory of surrogate modeling and optimization;
- Got familiar with MACROS technology;
- Learnt about MACROS Generic Tools for Design of Experiment, Important Variables Extractions, Dimension Reduction, Approximation, Data Fusion and Optimization;
- Mastered MACROS for Python
- Enjoyed solving interesting and challenging toy and industrial problems with MACROS
All in all 55 participants have been trained during these sessions! All objectives and targets of these trainings were reached. MACROS team has received very positive feedback from all the trainees.
We are looking forward seeing you at our next training which will take place on the 8th–9th of April 2013 in Paris. We also hope that our new Russian customers will join our next training sessions!