February 10, 2015
Webinar: What's new in pSeven 5.0
This webinar shows how new capabilities of pSeven 5.0 release help you to:
- Increase the value of your existing CAD and simulation software with
- direct integration of one of the most widespread CAD-system NX by Siemens PLM Software in an engineering optimization workflow
- CAE tools integration blocks improvement: easy-to-use command constructor for executable files integration block (std.ShellScript), convenient result browser for solver input and output data handling blocks (std.TextGenerator and std.TextParser).
- Get a better understanding of your problem solution results faster with:
- New dialogs for importing data to analyze screen and exporting data from it.
- Multiple analyze screen & post-processing improvements
- Explore your workflow easily with new information panel on "Edit" screen
- Keep track of possible problems while creating the workflow with new "Issues" panel
pSeven 5.0 offers a higher level of usability of working with surrogate models, enabling you to:
- Export the model to different formats in run-time,
- Validate the model using reference data sample
All these new features are shown in a live demonstration mode.
Watch the webinar