November 18, 2014 - November 18, 2014
Webinar: Easy integration with PTC® Creo® in pSeven 4.0
This webinar features new capability of pSeven 4.0 major release to directly integrate one of the most widespread CAD-systems PTC Creo in an engineering optimization workflow, and several important usability improvements of the latest release.
Key topics covered in the webinar:
Convenient management and exchange of design data with the std.Creo integration block with the following capabilities:
- Direct exchange of parameters data between pSeven and Creo; building a parametric tree inside pSeven with all the parameters, variables and characteristics included.
- Both part and assembly files support
- Possibility to export document file in various formats (STEP, IGES, STL, ACIS etc).
Controlled CAD system running with the exception handling features:
- Restarting Creo in case of failure
- Customizable behavior in case of failure
An application example is demonstrated to show how to couple Creo with powerful optimization capabilities.