August 19, 2012
35th Conference "Information Technology and Systems"
Join us at the 35th Conference "Information Technology and Systems" (ITaS'12) which will take place in Petrozavodsk, Russia, from from the 19th till the 25th of August, 2012. Our experts as well as young scientists are going to give a series of talks about various aspects of surrogate modeling and optimization:
- Mikhail Belyaev. Approximation and interpolation based on tensor product of parametric dictionaries.
- Daniil Kononenko. Methods of inverse covariance matrix approximation for effective optimization of gaussian process likelihood.
- Maxim Panov. Сomparative analysis of adaptive design of experiments criteria based on Gaussian processes.
- Alexey Zaytsev. Data Fusion based on gaussian processes.
- Ermek Kapushev. Surrogate modeling and airfoil optimization based on Gaussian Proccesses.
- Evgeny Burnaev. Optimization of Composite Structure based on Surrogate Modeling of Buckling Analysis.
- Pavel Yerofeyev. Comparative study of nonlinear methods for manifold learning.
- Ekaterina Krymova. Splines and stationary Gaussian processes.
- Yuriy Yanovich. Modeling of nonstationary covariance function for sparse gaussian processes.
- Ivan Konovalenko. Comparative Analysis of Surrogate-Based Optimization Methods.
- Ivan Panin. Approaches to the evaluation of the sensitivity indices variance in the problem of global sensitivity analysis.
- Pavel Prikhodko. Approaches to dimensionality estimation in effective dimension reduction based on gaussian processes.
Information Technology and Systems (ITaS’12) is the 35th conference organized by the Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Predictive Modeling and Optimization Lab at MIPT, and STRADO (Center for Structural Data Analysis and Optimization). The main purpose of ITaS is to bring researchers together and provide a forum for exchanging research experience and discussing a wide range of topics in the field of information technologies.
The list of topics includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Data transmission networks: technologies, standards, and protocols Information technologies and control science in сomplex systems and networks.
- Data transmission, protection and processing.
- Computational linguistics and modeling of natural language Informational processes in living systems.
- Mathematics: information theory, algebra, and number theory.