MACROS offers efficient methods for solving difficult tasks in the CAE-area.
Faster, higher, stronger... smarter!
DIMENSION REDUCTION/ SURROGATE MODELING/ OPTIMIZATION
- Save time in the development cycle and reduce simulation costs using fast predictive models, thanks to the embedded intelligence of MACROS.
- High accuracy model, high dimension, high number of data samples, high degree of automation.
- Obtain robust simplified models, optimized results and increase the gap between you and your competitors.
- Use the smart technology of MACROS for automatic selection of algorithms to reach the level of expert and get the full potential of MACROS.
PSE is a cross-platform user-friendly software environment for intellectual data analysis and multidisciplinary optimization, which allows its users (engineers, statisticians, physicists, decision makers):
- To solve complex problems by linking together analysis codes from multiple disciplines at multiple levels of fidelity.
- To perform various intellectual data analysis tasks, such as correlation and regression analysis, surrogate modeling and more.
- To solve complex multidisciplinary (single- and multi-objective) optimization problems.
PSE is designed to satisfy requirements of users holding different levels of (programming) qualification and to support existing design practices. The concept of such usability is supported by many features, like various extensibility levels (from using preconfigured components to developing new component plugins), hierarchical approach to solving, workflow scenarios, and availability of command-line interface (PSE Shell) complementing the graphical user interface.
With PSE, complex workflows can be built without a single line of code, making the design process more efficient and saving engineering time.